24 aug Siemens Gamesa: Student Support
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: We believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Siemens Gamesa makes an effort to attract the smartest students from the educational institutions in Denmark and abroad. We are always looking for talents who have the courage to ask those questions that can end up providing valuable answers and solutions to our customers and the society at large.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us!
For our Offshore Sales Planning department in Vejle we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Student Worker to support our team for a period of minimum twelve months. You will become part of an international team of motivated Commercial Sales Experts supporting the business in Denmark, Germany, UK and others.
How to contribute to our vision
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. It will also be an opportunity to get on with your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global technology company.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Supporting monthly KPI’s reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
– Supporting the team in the collection of various data and updating the Excel tools
– Maintaining Sales Process guideline definitions and policy releases
– Acting as the quality gate and engaging in a solid collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
– Various ad hoc tasks within Sales Planning and Sales Process improvement
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We imagine that a potential candidate recognizes the following:
– You are either in the final phase of your Bachelor study or beginning of your Master within the area of Finance, Business Sciences, Economics or similar
– You are an advanced user of Microsoft Excel and possess the ability of extracting and analyzing data from various sources and databases
– You are an advanced user of PowerPoint and are capable of implementing time efficient ways to update presentations by interfacing with Excel
– As a person are analytical, comfortable working with details, outgoing and a quick learner
– You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and enjoy working in a team
– You possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the mentor for this position, Jakob M. Lønbæk by phone +45 24 69 04 07
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation. Please apply in English via the apply button.