25 aug Unicef: Work for a good cause as a promoter for childrens rights
Be the face of UNICEF – promote children’s rights!
Would you like to strengthen your communicative abilities while working for a good cause?
As a promoter for UNICEF Denmark, you will improve your skills within communication, marketing, and sales. You will become part of an international team with a high focus on continuous coaching and development, all while contributing to creating a better future for the children of the world.
Meet a UNICEF Promoter:
“Working for UNICEF Denmark has given me the opportunity to grow as a person, both spiritually and intellectually. As a promoter you face the different challenges every single day, which means that you never get bored. The most amazing thing is that something magic happens, when you communicate with people on the streets, and discover that you inspire them in many more ways, than I ever expected. The working environment is great with an awesome international vibe with employees from all around the world, and I can honestly say, that I don’t just have colleagues but lifelong friends.”
How we work:
- Our primary task is to promote UNICEFs work and recruit new members.
- As a promotor, you, therefore, need to engage people in the streets and inspire them to support the cause by conveying knowledge about how UNICEF works.
- To convey our message, we often use visual aids and tools which allows us to demonstrate in what ways new possible members can help the children.
- Furthermore, we promote UNICEFs work through our Brain Food event concept where we visit fairs, centers, festivals, etc. Here we, among other things, bring our portable schools, called “School in a Box” that allows us to show how we can create schools for children all around the world as well as our virtual reality glasses that gives our visitors an opportunity to experience a day in the life of a child in a refugee camp.
- The opportunity to work with marketing, fundraising, and communication for the world’s largest children’s organization
- A fixed hourly wage with the possibility of raises depending on results and seniority.
- The opportunity to become part of an international team with fundraisers from every continent in the world.
- Social events, interesting lectures, and summer and Christmas parties.
- A world-class fundraising education, which will allow you to build skills that can improve both your personal and professional development and take you to the next step in your career.
- Career opportunities – with time, good results, and hard work it is possible to advance within the company. Most of the leaders in our team started out as fundraisers.
- A fun and challenging workday, with a focus on competitions, results, and teamwork.
- Extroverted and energetic
- Excited about meeting new people and enjoy interacting with many different characters.
- Result oriented and work constructively towards reaching goals.
- Good at acquiring new skills and using them actively to improve your performance.
- Motivated by overcoming obstacles and continuously working on your own development.
Place of work and hours:
- Our office are in Aarhus centrum where we often meet up, but we travel to al sounding cities around Aarhus
- We work on both pedestrian streets, at malls, and indoor as well as outdoor events.
- Most importantly, the city is our workplace, and the weather our colleague.
- You therefore must be ready to perform and have fun whether the sun is shining, or it is pouring rain or snow.
- The hourly wage is during the training period DKK 115 and subsequently DKK 125-150, depending on results and seniority.
- We only offer day shifts in our Aarhus department and work every day from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00. You can work up to 37 hours a week but as a minimum need to be able to work 3 full shifts a week.
You can choose to work either full time or part-time. So regardless of whether you are a student looking to supplement your income, have finished your studies and are looking to build your CV or new to Denmark and looking to enter the Danish labor market, you can become a fundraiser for UNICEF.
Your age is of no importance to us – it is all about personality.
Experience is not necessary – you will be thoroughly trained through our education program.
We welcome all nationalities to apply – Danish skills are not necessary.
You must, however:
- Commit to working for at least 6 months.
- Hold a valid VISA and work permission. Unfortunately, we cannot help you with the application process.
- Have a Danish bank account.
- Have a Danish CPR-number.
- Attend a job interview in person in Aarhus. UNICEF does not pay for your traveling expenses.
You are welcome to apply before you have everything in place, but you cannot start working before all of the above mentioned is settled.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email with important information for the further application process. If you do not receive a confirmation, please check your spam filter.
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Are you our new colleague?
Apply though the button on the top of the webpage.