06 okt Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker for Asset Configuration and Spare Part Team
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our SAP Structure department, we are looking for a new student worker to support our Asset Configuration and Spare Part team in administrative work. You will join a team of five colleagues and other student workers. You will be part of an international team, where three of your colleagues are located in Spain.
How to contribute to our vision
You will take on the challenges of working with master data sets and get experience with a variety of master data disciplines. Your main tasks will be to administrate and follow up on returning notifications in SAP and carry out data clean up in SAP.
You will be optimizing processes through KPIs (Key Point Indicators) and support implementation of our overall strategy. You will be scrutinizing records coming in a variety of formats for data clean up and help strengthening our cross-departmental collaboration. Here you will be contacting and interacting with people in other departments and on site.
What you need to make a difference
– Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
– You are currently enrolled in a BA or MA education program that you see fit for this position.
– You are a skilled user of MS office pack and particularly MS excel, since this will be one of your main daily programs you will use.
– You have an eye for details and can work independently for a long period of time with the same task. You enjoy routine in your work and know how to stay motivated with administrative tasks. You see yourself as a person, who is never shy to ask questions or support when needed.
– You got strong communication skills, making you comfortable reaching out across departments, and you have excellent written and oral English skills.
– It is an advantage if you know about SAP, however this is not mandatory. As long as, you are motivated and willing to learn the system.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Heidi Dam Bertelsen via phone +45 30 67 76 63
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button on the top of this page.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark