06 okt Silverbullet Research & Insights: Skilled intern for market research and business intelligence
As an intern in Silverbullet Research & Insights, you will be working in a newly started company experiencing high growth. Our projects include evaluations, market research, business development and business intelligence projects plus large tracking surveys for both small, medium-sized, and large clients within various sectors such as aviation, transportation, tourism and attractions, the public sector, retail and much more.
We are experiencing significant growth and are now looking for an intern to join our highly skilled and experienced team in the spring semester, 2021.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an intern who will be involved from A-Z in our projects. Tasks will include several of the following, but will be adapted to your preferences and skillset:
- Client meetings, sales efforts and proposals.
- Developing project designs including approach, questionnaires and interview guides.
- Conducting desk research, qualitative interviews and managing quantitative data collections both face-to-face, online, phone, etc.
- Quality assuring and analysing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Creating reports in PowerPoint and Business Intelligence Systems and communicating findings and insights to clients.
We are looking for someone who can say yes to several, but likely not all, of the following qualifications and competences:
- Studying a master’s degree on a relevant education, e.g. political science, sociology, cand.merc (incl. Business Intelligence) or similar.
- Systematic, conscientious, and want to provide high quality work and solutions in every aspect.
- Experience with qualitative approaches incl. in-depth interviews, focus groups and similar.
- Experience with Excel, can handle large data sets, and have experience with statistical analytics software (e.g. SPSS, Stata, R or SAS).
- Knowledge of some of the normal methods for statistical analysis (frequencies, mean, cross-tabs, significance) and data processing (recodings, enriching with external data, weighting).
- Flair for business intelligence solutions and experience with various business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau) and programming (e.g. SQL, Python).
What we offer
You will be a part of a small company set for high growth rates with many new clients and projects coming in every month. You will become an important asset to the team and be an influential part of delivering strong insights and solutions to our clients.
You will get the opportunity to get to know the consultancy industry, work with many interesting clients and collaborate with experienced colleagues from the industry. Working with us is, therefore, a guarantee for boosting your competencies and skillset. And you will get the opportunity to put your education into practical use.
You will be based at our office in Aarhus in Navitas on the habour front in our brand new office. We have great coffee, a ton of ameneties, as well as one of the best views overlooking the ocean, harbour and the city.
Please send your application, CV and grade transcripts to Bjarke Bøgeskov at email@example.com. You can also contact Bjarke for more information in case of questions.
We will hire as soon as possible, so please send your application at the earliest convenience. We are looking very much forward to be hearing from you.