17 feb Salling Group: Fruit and vegetables Intern
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging internship for your next term? Can you see yourself as part of the buying team with Denmark’s largest retailer? Would you like the opportunity to place yourself in the pipeline for upcoming vacancies after your internship?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, Salling Group is now looking for talented interns for, among other things, Purchasing and Marketing
We thrive to hire our interns into the company in either full time positions or as student assistants after the internship is finalized.
As an intern in our Fruit and vegetables buying department you will be part of a strong and dynamic buying team.
- We are responsible for souring fresh fruit and vegetables for føtex, Bilka and Netto.
- We source fruit and veg. all over the world depending on the seasons.
- We aim at offering our customers the best range and quality of F&V every day.
- As an intern in Fruit and veg. you will get the opportunity to work with suppliers from different countries and cultures, as well as other external and internal stakeholders.
- You will get insight in the full supply chain in one of the most dynamic buying areas within FFC.
- You will play an important role in our Private Label development process.
During the internship you will be working on projects and tasks, such as
- Developing Private Label (PL). This covers development of PL in cooperation with marketing agencies, suppliers, quality department and the buying team.
- Business Intelligence to support our buying team with data and analysis.
- Order flow and ordering of FMC.
- Cooperation with the F&V managers in our stores.
This is a unique opportunity to get experience with one of the most dynamic buying areas. And to get to work in a strong, positive and fast moving team.
How will you benefit?
As an intern, you will get behind the scenes with us, right between customers, department stores and suppliers. You will be part of a strong team working at a high pace in a dynamic everyday life – each day is different, and every day offers new challenges.
Through the internship, you will gain insight into the complexity of the tasks to be solved in a professional retail organization, as well as a unique opportunity to build a strong, professional network to benefit your future career.
- Looking for an internship for the fall term of 2021 (Duration 5-6 months, start-up Aug.)
- Undergoing education in either the university, the business academy, the vocational college or similar.
- A dynamic, positive and structured student that are eager to learn more
- Strong in writing and speaking English and Danish
If you have questions about the internship, you are welcome to contact Category Manager, Line Bøgelund Rønnow, at +45 21 30 78 22 for further information.
Are you the perfect match?
Send us your resume and cover letter as soon as possible and no later than 15th March 2021. We will be processing applications upon reception and filling the vacancies when the right matches have been found. Apply through the button at the top of this page.
Salling Group is Denmark’s largest retailer with more than 1.400 stores in three countries. In Salling Group we are driven to improve the everyday of our customers by focusing on providing the best products at the best prices in our formats. An internship with Salling Group is an invaluable opportunity to test your theoretical foundation in solving practical tasks where your choices have immense impact all through the organization.