18 feb Salling Group: Intern Føtex Strategy & Development
Do you want to work in the largest retail organization in Denmark and drive strategic development? Are you a top student? Can you make an impact?
We are looking for a business-minded intern to be part of the Strategy and function in føtex. Our focus is on executing strategic projects to solve complex problems and ensure sustainable and practical solutions to føtex business challenges.
In føtex Strategy and Development you will be part of a small dedicated team with a wide reach across the business unit. As an intern, you will be a full member of our team and projects, as we aim to give you the full experience of how it is to work as a Project Manager in føtex. You can look forward to contributing to the føtex development and providing management support in different arears of the business.
You will be exposed to a variety of tasks e.g.
- Conducting data-driven analyses and other decision support
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Communicating insights and results to senior decision-makers
- Developing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
We are offering a unique opportunity for personal and professional development and we guarantee a very steep learning curve through e.g.
- An onboarding program with courses, store visits, and casework to give you the best possible start
- Structured individual project assessment and continuous feedback
- Opportunity to present for and learn from Senior Management
You have a proven track record, as well as…
- Excellent academic performance and relevant work experience
- Strategic mindset and an ability to convert complex problems into pragmatic and practical solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines
- Strong independent drive and willingness to learn
The internship will run from End of August 2021 to End of December 2021. The internship is a full-time position (flexibility is possible if needed due to study program requirements) and will be based at our headquarter in Aarslev, Aarhus.
Application and questions about the position
Application deadline is March 15th 2021. When applying, please send your motivational letter, resume/CV and grades to us. For additional information, please contact Kristoffer Schmidt Sørensen at tel. +45 5188 9836.