18 feb Salling Group: Intern position in Digital/E-Commerce
Do you want to work in the largest retail organization in Denmark, drive strategic development and be part of a fast-paced online journey?
We are looking for a business-minded intern for our Digital/E-commerce function. Our focus is on executing strategic projects to solve complex problems and ensuring sustainable and practical solutions to Salling Group’s business challenges. This is a great opportunity for any top student across business educations with an interest in strategy, e-commerce or product management – as we have a proven track record of hiring former interns.
You will be part of a small dedicated team with a wide reach across the business unit and the company. As an intern, you will be a full member of our team and projects, as we aim to give you the full experience of how it is to work as a Project Manager in Digital/E-commerce. You can look forward to contributing to the group’s ambitious initiatives within Digital and E-commerce such as our Home Delivery initiative and providing management support.
You will be exposed to a variety of tasks e.g.
- Conducting data-driven analyses and other decision support
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Communicating insights and results to senior decision-makers
- Developing sustainable and practical solutions to our business challenges
We are offering a unique opportunity for personal and professional development, and we guarantee a very steep learning curve through e.g.
- A onboarding program with courses, store visits, and casework to give you the best possible start
- Structured individual project assessment and continuous feedback
- Opportunity to present for and learn from Senior Management
You have a proven track record, as well as…
- Excellent academic performance (CRM, Cand.merc, Cand.oecon or similar)
- Strategic mindset and an ability to convert complex problems into pragmatic and practical solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines
- Strong independent drive and willingness to learn
The internship will run from Start of August or September 2021 to End of December 2021. The internship is a full-time position (flexibility is possible if needed due to study program requirements) and is based at our headquarter in Aarslev, Aarhus. Be aware, that you must be a university student to apply for the position.
Application and questions about the position
Application deadline March 15, 2021. When applying, please send your motivational letter, resume/CV and grades (both bachelor and master) to us. For additional information, please contact Sebastian Nikolaisen at +45 23430661 or firstname.lastname@example.org