18 feb Salling Group: Intern position in Market Intelligence
Do you want to improve the shopping experience for customers in Denmark’s largest retailer? Are you a top student? Can you convert data into insights?
We are looking for a business and customer minded intern to be part of our Market Intelligence team offering analytical and consultancy support to the various business units of Salling Group within market dynamics and customer perceptions. We closely monitor market movements along with our customer’s behaviour, giving direct recommendations for how to improve the shopping experience for our customers.
In Market Intelligence you will be part of a small and young team within our Group Business Development department. As intern you will be a full member of our team, with your own area of responsibilities and plenty of room to learn from experienced retailers.
You will be exposed to a variety of fixed and ad-hoc tasks e.g.
- Responsible for utilising insights from various online sources (e.g. Trustpilot)
- Conducting data-driven analyses and other decision support
- Solving problems in a structured and analytical manner
- Communicating insights and results to senior decision makers
We are offering a unique opportunity for personal and professional development and we guarantee a very steep learning curve through e.g.
- An onboarding program with courses, store visits and case work to give you the best possible start
- Continuous feedback
- Your own Career Advisor who will act as your mentor and ensure your personal and professional development
The right candidate should have…
- Excellent academic performance
- An analytical mind-set and an ability to convert data into business insights
- Ability to work across functions and disciplines
- Strong independent drive and willingness to learn
- Above average it-skills, particularly in Excel
The internship will run from End of August 2021 to End of January 2022. The internship is a full-time position (flexibility is possible if needed due to study program requirements) with compensation and will be based at our headquarter in Aarslev, Aarhus. Be aware, that you must be a university student to apply for the position.
Application and questions about the position
Application deadline March 15, 2021. When applying, please send your application, resume/CV and grades (both bachelor and master) to us. For additional information, please contact Head of Market Intelligence, Jonas Hovesen at +45 2048 5275 or Jonas.Hovesen@sallinggroup.dk