18 nov Arla: Student Assistant, Strategic Finance – Aarhus
Are you looking for an opportunity to get experience in a global organisation? And do you have what it takes to support best-in-class performance management? Then join our Strategic Finance team in Arla Foods at the head office in Viby, Denmark. We are currently looking to recruit a student assistant to support us in our work as soon as possible.
Play a key role in our team
In this role as a student assistant, you will support ad-hoc tasks, insights analysis and projects across Arla’s Strategic Finance team. You will join our team based in Viby with 5 colleagues. Tasks will vary, but you can expect to take part in:
- Ad hoc financial analysis to support Arla’s strategic priorities and KPIs
- Financial analysis to understand Arla Foods’ financial performance at Group and Function level – supporting our CFO and decisions in our Executive Management team
- Support team members on daily tasks and bigger processes such as financial target setting, strategy support, business planning.
- Drive own selected tasks and projects to take part in the overall improvement in Strategic Finance’s business understanding
- Data extraction from SAP/BW to understand changes in business performance
- Support on selected monthly recurring tasks
Strong analytical skills and a true relationship builder
You will ideally be studying for an economic degree at the University/Business School and will be finishing your bachelor’s degree or having started you master’s degree. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have previous experience with financial analysis. You are expected to be well-rounded within the Microsoft Office package. Furthermore, experience with Analysis for Office and Power Query is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We expect that you are used to working systematically, with attention to details and will feel comfortable juggling several tasks at the same time. Lastly, you should have good communication skills (Danish and English) and experience with working with multiple stakeholders.
The position is approximately 12-15 hours weekly spread over a couple of days a week with start as soon as possible. Flexibility is required as the workload may vary.
Application & Contact
We process applications on a continuous basis, but please apply no later than 10 December 2021. Please attach your grade transcripts, resume and motivational letter. Please apply here.
For more information and any questions, please contact Senior Manager, Peter Krogsgaard, on +45 9131 1650.