18 dec Terma: Student Worker for HR Business Partnering Team, Lystrup
Do you want to kickstart your HR career in an international high-tech company, operating within highly specialized areas like aerospace, the defense industry, security and space?
Right now, Terma offers an opportunity for a student job dedicated to our HR team. If you are eager to get real value-adding experience for your track record, alongside studying on your Master degree, this is a great way to get some practical HR Business Partnering insight and pre-experience.
Terma is currently facing an exciting future with a considerable growth and demanding changes. Terma is looking for a highly qualified, bright and passionate Student to become part of this journey, as a new member of our HR organization headquartered in Lystrup.
Terma provides mission critical solutions for the defense and aerospace industry. We are guided by one overall purpose: To deliver security for countries, alliances, and individuals. We operate in a variety of areas, but security is always the key. We deliver advanced technologies to keep people safe, both in peacetimes and in times of conflict. Our systems provide security for people on land, at sea, and in the air. In space, we are engaged in reaching new frontiers and enabling people on our planet to deal with new and upcoming challenges. Terma puts an emphasis on diversity and brings passionate people together with different cultural and professional backgrounds.
We are looking for a bright, passionate, and analytical Student who can contribute with new perspectives on areas across the entire people pipeline and assist with day-to-day supporting HRBP tasks. We expect that you will be able to work approximately one full day per week, depending on peak periods.
Your primary tasks will be
We expect you to be an active and supporting part on different HRBP tasks related to especially recruitment, HR analytics and other organizational development activities and projects. More specifically you are to:
- Support the HRBPs on various analytical aspects – e.g., securing updates of both weekly and monthly HR tools and KPIs etc.
- Prepare our fixed monthly dashboard presentation for Executive Management on recruitment status in close collaboration with our global colleagues
- Prepare various data and reports requested by internal stakeholders and HRBPs
- Support in relation to various HR yearly cycle activities, e.g., coordination and data for the People Review process and similar
- Challenge our current processes and reporting to enable even better performance
- Conduct possible other HRBP supporting tasks related to specific business needs
Your professional qualifications
This position is aimed at Master students, preferably within a relevant business-related area. The paramount of importance is that you are passioned about, and have strong ambitions for the future, working professionally with HR. Moreover, we expect the following:
- You master both Excel at a high level, have a flair for systems and method, while also being a PowerPoint expert that possess really great presentation skills
- You have an analytical mindset and are able to convert numbers into meaningful materials that are easy to understand
- You are a fast learner, sharp in understanding a given challenge or task and able to come up with solutions and deliveries
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Your personal qualifications
The key point to success as our new Student Worker is to show commitment, work with passion both in groups and independently, be outgoing, curious, as well as taking initiative. In addition to this you are:
- Highly organized, structured and do not mind routine tasks
- Able to produce quality work with attention to detail
- Capable of delivering effective results and to meet tight deadlines and targets
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- A self-starter with the ability to work with different tasks simultaneously
What can Terma offer?
We offer a Student Worker position in an international high-tech company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will experience a variety of tasks, and the opportunity to test your theoretical skills in practice. This is a great way to kickstart your career and to add some real value-adding experience from an ambitious HR setup in a professional organization to your CV.
For further information about this exciting position, please contact Director, HR Business Partnering DK Maiken Juhl Dalsgaard via phone: +45 3058 9119.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and grades as soon as possible. To ensure that your application will reach us and is properly processed, we only receive applications via www.terma.com.
Applications will be processed continuously. Apply here.
Bear in mind that candidates must be able to obtain a security clearance by the Danish Defence Intelligence Service. This entails that candidates, as a minimum, have stayed within NATO/EU for the last 7 years only interrupted by short stays abroad.
The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry.
Terma A/S is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore and the U.S.