05 sep Systematic: Intern for Business Process Improvement (BPI)
Would you like to help measure customer satisfaction, optimise business processes and contribute to strategic initiatives designed to improve employee skills and our business? Can you work with figures and communicate complex messages in both writing and orally? Then look no further for an exciting internship that will put you in contact with professionals in a wide range of fields.
About the position
As an Intern at Systematic, you will work on an equal footing with your colleagues and be part of a team from day one, helping the team to perform its tasks. You will also be able to organise your own working day to a large extent and, following a thorough introduction to your tasks, you will be able to handle them independently.
At Systematic, we value a relaxed atmosphere and dialogue in a culture characterised by trust, transparency and helpfulness. We will strive to strike a good balance between your wishes for the internship, your formal study requirements and our own expectations and priorities. The most important thing for us is that you learn a lot and have fun while you are here, and that you have ample opportunity for professional and personal development.
In addition to your team, you will be part of an Intern network with the other Interns at Systematic. During your internship, you will be able to participate in various social events that enable you to get to know your fellow Interns better and exchange experience.
There will also be every possibility for developing a network across the organisation thanks to the Systematic Employees Club which organises social events for all our employees. Systematic prides itself on having a corporate culture where it should be fun going to work.
Responsibilities and tasks
As an Intern in Systematic’s BPI department, you will help ensure that Systematic meets Danish and international standards in a way that creates value for our customers, our business and our colleagues.
You will be part of an international team of 10 colleagues with a broad range of skills, working on Systematic’s core processes and strategic initiatives aimed at improving the way we work and enhancing Systematic as a business.
You will be in contact with colleagues across the entire organisation and work closely alongside highly skilled people from many different specialist areas. Among other things, you and your team will assist our business units in using processes and tools to make them derive maximum value from them in their day-to-day work.
You will also carry out a wide range of analytical, communicative and administrative tasks. Here is a taste of what you will be doing:
- Preparing and conducting customer satisfaction surveys via our survey tool, including analysing and communicating the results to our business units.
- Preparing and updating video and written guides to be used for internal training.
- Taking part in the digitalisation of our workflows.
- Optimising, quality-checking and updating Systematic’s business processes.
- Transforming processes, standards and technical materials into easily understandable communication material through written and visual media.
- Assisting and supporting the experienced BPI team with various business-oriented tasks (analysis, research, administration etc.)
- Ideally, you are studying for a humanities degree, such as communication, media science, information science or similar. The most important thing is that you are not afraid of doing some general data analysis, that you possess good communication skills and that you are good at contacting a range of people in various positions.
- You have experience in communicating complex subjects in a structured, clear and recipient-focused manner in writing, orally and ideally also through video.
- It is important for us that you can take responsibility for your own work and use your skills despite not necessarily possessing in-depth knowledge of every area in which you are involved.
- You are curious and keen to learn, and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You can spot opportunities and put forward your own ideas as well as being able to see processes through to their conclusion.
- Finally, you can speak and write Danish fluently, and you must also be good at communicating in both written and oral English.
- We work on security-classified projects, and as a Systematic employee you must be able to obtain a security clearance. Read more here.
- The internship will last between five and six months, starting in February 2023.
- Provisionally, the internship will be full-time, but we are happy to be flexible in relation to your studies and ECTS credits requirements.
- We will be assessing job applications as we receive them, as we are keen to fill the position as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions concerning the position, please do not hesitate to contact us on +45 8943 2000 and ask for Christina Kejser Halse, Business Improvement Specialist.
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 1.200 employees representing 27 different nationalities working at offices in 11 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: To improve the world with exceptional software. We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence sector, the police, the financial sector and the service sector, and we have more than one million users worldwide. We work on a foundation of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility to make decisions in our daily lives. We are dedicated to making a difference, and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, you will be welcomed by helpful colleagues, and you can look forward to both a mentor scheme and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.