05 sep Systematic: Intern for Robotic process automation
Do you want to be part of the exciting and expanding world of automation and robotics? And are you looking for the opportunity to get hands-on experience in a big, international IT company? Then we might just have the perfect internship for you!
Take RPA to the next level
Robotic process automation (RPA) has been on the agenda at Systematic since we ran a pilot project here two years ago, and we are now ready to take the next step and support the company strategy by digitalising and automating a wide range of processes across the organisation. The RPA team is a small, international team comprising one Project Manager located in Aarhus, Denmark, and three Software Developers located in Bucharest, Romania. RPA falls under the Reporting and Insights team, which is responsible for all internal Business Intelligence at Systematic.
As an Intern at Systematic, you will be part of the team from day one, working closely to solve its tasks. Our new RPA Intern will not only help with analysing incoming requests for automation and thereby support the planning and prioritisation of the team’s work, but will also develop and roll out automations in everyday life for all Systematic employees. Moreover, you will help set up and facilitate governance for self-service and superusers.
Your daily tasks will involve:
- Communicating the value of and opportunities offered by RPA through descriptions and posts on Systematic’s intranet
- Qualifying and clarifying the pipeline for future automations
- Hands-on implementation of governance for automations
- Developing and maintaining automations in UiPath and Power Automate
- Providing support with administrative tasks
Freedom with responsibility
As a Systematic Intern, you will perform your tasks on an equal footing with your team colleagues, and you will receive ongoing feedback on your work. We will give you a thorough introduction to your work area and to the company, which will enable you to assume ownership of your tasks and see them through to completion. You will be working independently, and able to structure your own working day in line with our corporate philosophy of ‘freedom with responsibility’. At Systematic, we value a relaxed atmosphere and effective dialogue, so you will find a culture characterised by trust, transparency and helpfulness. You will find yourself working in a dynamic environment, and we endeavour to strike a good balance between your wishes, the formal requirements of your study programme and our expectations. What is most important for us is that you learn a lot and have fun while you are here.
In addition to your team, you will be part of an Intern network with the other Interns at Systematic. This network will give you every opportunity to participate in various social events that enable you to get to know each other better and exchange experiences.
Our new RPA Intern …
- is outgoing and good at communicating with others
- is responsible, curious and full of drive
- has a flair for IT, and ideally programming, and has experience with automation tools
- is independent, structured and has an eye for detail.
Furthermore, we expect you to be studying for a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, e.g. Global Business Engineering, Information Technology or similar. It will be an advantage if you have experience with Power Automate or UiPath, either from practical experience or online courses, but this is not a requirement. Finally, you are fluent in English both orally and in writing, and you thrive in an international working environment.
- This is a paid internship if your studies allow.
- The internship will last five months, starting in February 2023, with the option of starting earlier as a Student Worker.
- The internship will be a full-time position, but naturally we are flexible in relation to your studies and ECTS points requirements.
- We will be assessing job applications as we receive them, as we are keen to fill the position as soon as possible.
- If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us on tel. +45 8943 2000 and ask for Dion Valente, Senior RPA Specialist.
- We work with security-classified projects and, as a Systematic employee, you must be able to obtain a security clearance. This means that you must, as a minimum, have a clean criminal record and have lived in a NATO/EU country for the past seven years. See more information about security clearance here.
- Read more about our recruitment process and what we value in a CV and cover letter here.
Since we wrote our first line of code in 1985, privately owned Systematic A/S has grown to an international software house with more than 1.200 employees representing 27 different nationalities working at offices in 11 countries and with customers all over the world. Our goal is simple: To improve the world with exceptional software. We deliver software and system solutions for customers within the public sector, the health sector, the defence sector, the police, the financial sector and the service sector, and we have more than one million users worldwide. We work on a foundation of trust, where we have freedom and responsibility to make decisions in our daily lives. We are dedicated to making a difference, and dare to challenge technology, each other and ourselves. As a new employee at Systematic, you will be welcomed by helpful colleagues, and you can look forward to both a mentor scheme and all the support you need. Together, we can develop and fulfil your potential and make Systematic even better.