02 nov Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker – Administrative and Project Management
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees’ stories in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
As a student worker within the Offshore Execution organization, you will be a part of the Project Portfolio Optimization (PPO) team, whose responsibility is to proactively foresee business challenges and opportunities and consult internally on project interdependencies. Our mission is to influence stakeholders by spearheading the development of new business solutions and optimization opportunities. You will work in an administrative role, where you will need to be able to work independently.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Support our PM AED Planning and Portfolio team in building comprehensive presentations and capturing important insights from meetings you participate in
- Piloting the organization of our yearly Project Execution (in person) event
- Organizing all logistical aspects of the event (transport, locations…)
- Managing the list of participants ensuring the right communication is in place
- Be offered many exciting learning opportunities and interesting insights into a truly global business of a leading technology enterprise and working across borders
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled at the university (Bachelor or Master’s) in Business Administration, Marketing, or event management with a business focus, in addition requirements are:
- Excellent visualization skills and PowerPoint proficiency
- Working knowledge Excel
- You thrive supporting others
- Being proactive and capable of reaching out to different stakeholders
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and collaborative mindset, but also the ability to work independently
- You have a great sense of prioritization and organization
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English
- You are an outgoing person, who have great communication skills
Be aware that we are looking for a candidate, who can attend the office Numbers times a week.
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency, and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team via André Saabye on email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link.