09 aug Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker for Finance Support
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees’ stories in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
As our new working student, you will be a part of an international team in the Compliance Department, where teamplay matters.
You will be interacting with a team that consists of people from all over the world. The communication will be in English.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Support the preparation of monthly budget and forecast as well as prepare Variance analysis and Account Reconciliations
- Prepare soft close analysis monthly, coordinate findings to identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- Assist in day-to-day activities related to vendors purchase requisitions, purchase orders and goods receipts
- Organize information to facilitate effective data access and analysis
- Maintain detailed working paper records of reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled at the university (bachelor or master studies) in finance, Economics, Business Management, Financial Planning, Project Management (or similar).
To be successful in this role, you need/are:
- Financial analytical acumen and excellent analytical skills are required
- Proficiency using PowerPoint and Excel (e.g., sum, if, pivots, lookups)
- Ability to perform problem solving and root cause analysis, and to develop new ideas and solutions
- Previous Finance / Accounting entry level work experience strongly preferred (including throughout bachelor’s or master’s degree)
- Detail oriented work approach
- Great spoken and written English (Spanish is a plus), since you will be working as a part of an international team, with a lot of diversity
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload, and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- We offer flexibility and the chance to work from home. More will be agreed upon
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency, and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team via Liina Havlickova on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivation letter.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.