10 aug Whiteaway Group: E-commerce Student Assistant
Are you independent, have the greatest ideas, and just curious about e-commerce? Do you have a hidden marketing talent and eye for graphics? And do you dream about an exciting student job? Then have a look!
Whiteaway Group has grown from a start-up to a successful retailer, selling and shipping household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia. It all started as an idea, a clear customer focus, and a digital mindset. This is still who we are – we’re change-makers at heart.
As our new E-commerce Student Assistant, you’ll join the marketing department consisting of 29 dedicated and passionate full-times as well as part-times colleagues. You’ll join a young, dynamic team with great vibes – and lots of cake. We care about each other, and we’re always ready to help each other out.
- Execute smaller campaigns on your own by creating landing pages with text, pictures, and products.
- Coordinate and deliver activities and campaigns for our marketing specialists.
- Report activities and evaluate campaign performance – i.e., in Google Analytics and PowerBI
- Support on the vendor campaigns
- Report and set-up in PowerPoint.
You get the chance of shaping this role in the direction you find interesting – no matter if it’s influencer marketing, social media, content writing, or data analysis, as long as you’re curious and ready to take on the responsibility.
We’d like that you’re:
- Fluent in Danish – both written and orally.
- Open-minded, proactive, and ready to contribute socially as well as professionally to the team.
- You’re naturally curious, detail-oriented, and have a passion about the e-commerce universe.
- You think of yourself as independent, creative, and capable of thinking outside the box.
We like to think we have quite an amazing workplace, including:
- A dynamic and international environment with room for you to be you
- Lots of opportunities to develop professionally and to influence your own work life.
- A flat, informal organisation with short decision-making processes
- Colleagues who care about, what they do and how we are with each other.
- Attractive settings, such as: flexible work hours, health care, lunch scheme, Friday breakfast, gym, and active staff association.
Process and how to apply
We imagine that working hours will be between 10-15 hours a week, and that you can start as soon as possible. We’ll screen and interview on an ongoing basis – so please don’t hesitate to apply. Interested in more information? Contact Emma Rathje Schumacher at email@example.com. Please note that applications are only accepted via the apply button.