02 nov Whiteaway Group: Business Finance Intern
Stop! Are you looking for an exciting learning opportunity within the finance field? You’ll get the chance of working with a broad variety of financial tasks including financial analysis to improve decision-making, pricing strategy, forecasting, and process optimisation. Interested? Have a look!
This internship is for the spring semester of 2024.
Whiteaway Group has grown from a start-up to a successful retailer, selling and shipping household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia. It all started as an idea, a clear customer focus, and a digital mindset. This is still who we are – we’re change-makers at heart.
Are you our next Business Finance Intern? We’re looking for someone, who’s ready to apply their theoretical knowledge, use their analytical mindset, and expand their skill set within actual business processes. How exciting does that sound?
You’ll become part of our Finance business unit, which consists of four departments that deal with all aspect that you can think of within finance. When starting, we take great pride in making sure that you’ll have a fun and learning experience. How? You’ll be coupled with a mentor that’ll be your sparring partner throughout your internship to help you settle in and develop your skills. You’ll get the chance of setting your mark on the direction you wish to take.
Therefore, the job tasks could sound like
- You can analyse markets, competitors, and performance and help implementing the insights to strengthen our position,
- Maybe you find working with different financial metrics and tools with the purpose of generating financial insights for strategic decision-making appealing?
- Perhaps you’d like to contribute to high quality stakeholder management, support planning, or create tools for the business to use,
- Or maybe gain more knowledge of and experience with pricing strategies?
The possibilities are basically endless.
We imagine that you’re
- Enrolled in a relevant business degree – this could be Business Intelligence, Business Economics or similar,
- Excited about and have flair for working with numbers and data,
- Maybe an experienced PowerBI and/or Excel user,
- A team player with the ability to work structured and independently.
We like to think we have quite an amazing workplace, including:
When you’re hired as an intern, you’ll also get employed as a student assistant which includes that you’re paid for your work one day a week. Additionally, Whiteaway Group offers:
- An inspiring student network with lunch dates, coffee talks, and social gatherings,
- Teambuilding events and professional learning events hosted by People & Performance,
- A dedicated buddy/mentor that offers daily sparring on tasks and projects,
- Lots of opportunities to develop professionally and to influence your own work life,
- A flat, informal organisation with short decision-making processes,
- A very caring environment where you’ll get great colleagues.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
We’ll screen and interview on an ongoing basis – so don’t hesitate to apply. In your application, please specify what area you imagine working with during your internship; is it within business intelligence? Controlling? Accounting? Let us know!
Interested in more information? Contact Mille Kolding Tange at: email@example.com. Please note that applications are only accepted via the apply button.