02 nov Whiteaway Group: Retail Operations Intern
Are you analytically strong with a great sense of curiosity? Do you want to apply your theoretical knowledge in the real world? Are you looking for an internship with a steep learning curve, and where you’ll learn from the best of the best? Have a look!
This internship is for the spring semester of 2024.
Whiteaway Group has grown from a start-up to a successful retailer, selling and shipping household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia. It all started as an idea, a clear customer focus, and a digital mindset. This is still who we are – we’re change-makers at heart.
Are you our next Retail Operations Intern? The primary focus is to secure and direct traffic to our stores and ensure the best possible customer experience with our great franchisees. How exciting does that sound?
You’ll become part of our Retail business unit that has a continuous focus on how to improve and optimise the customer journey in our store brands Skousen. This includes everything from ensuring stock availability, optimising retail operations to new store openings. When starting, we take great pride in making sure that you’ll have a fun and learning experience. How? You’ll be coupled with a mentor that’ll be your sparring partner throughout your internship to help you settle in and develop your skills.
The job tasks could sound like
- Contributing to the optimal campaign exposure across all markets,
- Ensuring the correct stock and product selection for new store openings,
- You could be responsible of the correct flow of goods to our stores,
- Or maybe you find it interesting to contribute to the selection of the right products for our store campaigns across all markets.
We imagine that you’re
- Enrolled in a relevant degree – this could be everything between Business Administration to marketing,
- A go-doer – you enjoy collaborating with others just as much as working independently,
- Eager to learn and motivated by optimising the customer journey in our stores,
- Positive, energetic, and just an all-round team-player.
We like to think we have quite an amazing workplace, including:
When you’re hired as an intern, you’ll also get employed as a student assistant which includes that you’re paid for your work one day a week. Additionally, Whiteaway Group offers:
- An inspiring student network with lunch dates, coffee talks, and social gatherings,
- Teambuilding events and professional learning events,
- A dedicated buddy/mentor that offers daily sparring on tasks and projects,
- Lots of opportunities to develop professionally and to influence your own work life,
- A flat, informal organisation with short decision-making processes,
- A caring environment where you’ll get great colleagues.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
We’ll screen and interview on an ongoing basis – so don’t hesitate to apply.
Interested in more information? Contact Mille Kolding Tange at: email@example.com.
Please note that applications are only accepted via the apply button.