25 jan Siemens Gamesa: Student Support in Finance Digitalization
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees’ stories in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a service-minded and self-driven student worker to our Business Controlling team. Our team consists of bright young professionals. Our highest assets are team collaboration and agility. We do not expect someone to come with a full set of knowledge. Everyone in the team would pitch in to show you the ropes. You will have a close cooperation with all our 6 team members located in 5 different countries. There is a lot of flexibility regarding working from home. You are expected to work 20-25 hours per week but the schedule is flexible to accommodate your academic commitments.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Developing tools to make the finance tasks more efficient.
- Helping with different administrative tasks and operations.
- Performing all operations, measures, activities, and tasks as assigned by accountable management or supervisor.
- Learning and acquiring respective theory and know how, techniques, methods, tools, and processes in the respective area.
- Supporting other qualified staff in their tasks and accountabilities.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
To be successful in this role:
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student in the field of software design, business administration, economics, finance or a hybrid study program.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly in Excel, and familiar with Microsoft Power Automate. Experience with SAP is a plus but not a must.
- You take ownership of assigned tasks, ensuring they are executed in timely and efficient matter while providing hands-on support.
- You have a bright, business-driven mind boosted by a common-sense approach.
- You have strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
As a person you are proactive, structured and detail orientated. You are willing to try and fail. You are outgoing, positive and enjoy providing efficient support to those around you. You possess strong communication skills and are proficient in English. German, French or Spanish language skills would be a plus. Furthermore, you thrive in a multicultural environment.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team via Liina Havlickova on email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the button above
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link.