13 feb Erhverv Aarhus: Communication and Event Intern at International Community
Do you want to be part of an international environment and put your communication and organizational skills to the test in the real world?
International Community is an initiative driven by Erhverv Aarhus. International Community aims to support companies, public authorities and institutions in attracting, welcoming and retaining international employees and their families to the Aarhus area. Erhverv Aarhus is the largest business network in Aarhus and improves the conditions for companies in the Aarhus area.
From August 2024, we offer an intern position within an open-minded and dynamic organization, where you can put your theories and ideas into practice. The position offers diverse tasks as we are a small team working closely together.
Examples of assignments:
- International Community newsletter
- Organizing and participating in events
- Matching internationals with local clubs and associations
- Social media management tasks
- A master’s student enrolled in a field of education relevant for the internship
- Fluent in English
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ready for a challenging internship that gives you a practical perspective on your theoretical knowledge from your studies
The internship is preferably from August 2024 until December 2024 – or according to your studies. The internship is full time and unpaid but flexible according to your plans and studies.
Interviews are held continuously.
Contact and apply:
Please direct your questions and send your application to Deputy Manager Jesper Theil: email@example.com