13 feb Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker – Sales Support Tools
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Sales support tools is part of Sales Excellence in the Global Growth & Sales function residing in our competence center in Brande Denmark. In Sales Support Tools we are responsible for digitalizing the Sales Processes and digitalize and harmonize the Sales Tools landscape. One of those tools is our Salesforce CRM Platform.
How to contribute to our vision
For the Salesforce CRM Team we are looking for a student support who can work between 8-25 hours per week, help the team maintain our CRM platform, contribute to further development and in general support the team and the 1000+ users we have in the system.
That means supporting the CRM Team with the following tasks:
- Help gather requirements from the end-users in the business, and create visual mockups, write test scripts & help test new functionality
- Create and maintain training material for Salesforce end-users as well as support in live training and demo sessions
- Support promotion and communication activities within the project
- Ad hoc tasks like data clean up in Salesforce, facilitating or participating in meetings or workshops, and creating presentation material
- Participate and work with communities and other teams. That could be sales or key users from all regions, Salesforce product owners from other Business Units to understand end user needs
- Collaborate with the developers and support team
- Bug fixing and guidance when users experience errors in Salesforce or reach out for support
- Participate in finding solutions for obstacles in Salesforce
- Support to the program managers / product owners in system and user related activities
- Ad hoc support in projects and the team in general
Additional types of tasks may occur, and you will be expected to lead tasks on your own from time to time.
What you need to make a difference
Besides a passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change, we are also looking for:
You are studying Bachelor or are at the beginning of your Master program and are studying within the field of IT, data science or similar. If you are studying within other areas such as communication, marketing, Business Administration or similar then your application is also well received.
We are looking for a student worker who is eager to learn and has a big drive. You will be surrounded by great colleagues, ready to support. For the right candidate this student job also possesses a unique opportunity to gain vast responsibility, work independently and become exposed to real life challenges working in a cross-functional and global project. Furthermore:
- Experience working with a CRM application (preferably Salesforce.com) from a previous assignment is a big plus, but not a must.
- You thrive in a professional environment related to CRM, processes, sales and marketing
- You have experience with Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, word etc.) and may know about PowerBI
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks
- You thrive in an agile and fast changing environment with short deadlines
- You possess excellent English skills
- You have a structured and organized approach to your tasks and like to work in a team.
- You have a good sense of humour and is not afraid of changes
- You are a team player, but can also work independently and is not afraid of taking responsibility
- To the extent possible the work location will be Brande, Denmark.
In return of your commitment, we offer you
As a company and as a team, we are highly committed to providing the best learning opportunities for Student workers. We take great pride in investing the necessary time to coach, train and develop our student workers to become the best version of themselves and to ensure an environment where they can grow, learn and develop as well as gain valuable hands-on work-experience from “the real life”. In other words, we make sure to balance the complexity and amount of tasks to suit the individual’s competencies and expertise. Being a student worker at Siemens Gamesa Sales Support tools is more than just doing all the boring tasks no-one else bothers to do. In Sales Support Tools, we work as a team.
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Dennis Larsen via mail email@example.com
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send an email to the recruiter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the Job ID (R-38494) in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please click here.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.