17 Feb Salling Group: Intern Commercial Home & Leisure
CRM Internship: Internal Junior Associate with a flair for numbers and business understanding
Are you searching for an internship where you can develop yourself and utilise your skills regarding numbers and business understanding? Do you wish to become apart of a dynamic work environment at a purchasing department in one of Denmark’s largest companies? Then keep on reading!
The purchasing department Bikes & Leisure located under Commercial in Salling Group are searching for an intern which will become apart of the department as an Internal Junior Associate working full time. Your primary area of responsibility will be to support your Senior Category Manager in his decision-making process. You will do this by performing high-quality work with a focus on the details.
You will be challenged in performing a large amount of varying and demanding tasks such as:
- Reporting horizontally as well as vertically in the organisation
- Performing in-depth analyses
- Simple deterministic financial-modelling
- Visual reporting with a focus on creating slides in PowerPoint
- Creating business cases and business understanding
- Quantitively trade planning
- Various forecast-analysis and following up on them
We provide a unique possibility for personal as well as professional development. We promise a steep learning curve through:
- Personalised KPIs which will be evaluated regularly through one-on-one interviews
- Individual areas of responsibility and continuously feedback
- A large organizational interface and broad professional network
- Your mentor and career counsellor who will help you with professional as well as personal development
We seek a student who is currently studying a MSC in CRM who:
- Has excellent academic results and is among the top of his/her class
- Is ambitious, detail-oriented and especially keen on developing yourself
- Places a virtue in good and sound business practice
- Has a strong analytical sense and a deep business understanding
- Enjoys working with numbers, analytics and vast amounts of data
- Has the ability to deliver high-quality work under time pressure
- Is fluent in written as well as spoken Danish and English
- Strives to work with a dynamic weekday where the ability to prioritize important affairs single-handedly is crucial in meeting deadlines
- Has a curious and humble attitude
- Posses the ability to communicative with different types of colleagues from a multitude of departments and positions.
Your primary place of work will be Salling Group, Rosbjergvej 33, Aarslev, 8220 Brabrand. Regarding any question, you are welcome to contact Senior Category Manager Morten Agerholm on +45 21 42 23 67.
Send your application and CV through the apply button no later than March 15, 2021. The start-up will be per. September 1, and we process applications on an ongoing basis.