17 Feb Salling Group: Intern Digital Paid Media
Paid Media intern for the Digital Campaigns Team in Salling Group
Are you analytically strong and passionate about data and digital marketing? Do you want an internship where you will to try advertising on SoMe, display and video, for some of Denmark’s largest retail brands? And do you want to become part of Denmark’s largest retail group? Then you might be our new colleague!
Why you should choose to apply for an internship with us
You will be part of an ambitious team that delivers high performance every day in Google Ads, Facebook and the Google Marketing Platform. You will help the team set up and optimize campaigns in Facebook Business Manager and Google Marketing Platform, in order to increase visibility, traffic and performance in general. This is done in close collaboration with stakeholders in the organization, and thus it is a job with contact to people at many different levels.
You will coordinate and perform many different tasks. You will of course be thoroughly introduced to these task and trained in how to set up campaigns for both Facebook, display and video campaigns. Therefore it is important that you have the drive and want to learn new things.
Digital Campaigns Team is Salling Group’s in-house team, which delivers and supports our formats Bilka, BR, føtex, Netto, wupti, Salling and Skagenfood with knowledge, sparring and support in the digital marketing disciplines.
The internship starts in August 2021 and extends over 4-6 months depending on your studies. Details are agreed in connection with interviews.
- Campaign execution and optimization in Facebook Business Manager and Google Marketing Platform (Display and video / WebTV)
- Continuously reporting, including evaluation and recommendations of campaigns
- Build and execute ‘test & learn’ strategies in relation to optimization of bidding strategies and portfolio management
- Dialogue with Google, Facebook and other relevant media
- Ad hoc tasks
We imagine that you
- Are interested in digital marketing, social media and e-commerce
- Can write in Danish and English on a professional level
- Is analytically strong and thrives on looking at numbers, making tables in Excel, reporting and evaluating performance
- Have the courage for learning and understanding new systems
- Is in the process of a relevant higher education and wants to try a versatile internship
We offer you
- An exciting internship in a large company with good opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunity to try many different tasks in digital marketing
- Place on a professional team with an open and informal tone
If you want to know more, you can contact Programmatic Specialist, Camilla Meldgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 28 92 93 34.
Are you our next intern?
Then send us your application and CV via the button here on the page no later than March 15th 2021. Please note we do not accept applications by email.