18 Feb Salling Group: Communications Intern in Digital Development
Do you have flair for communication and user experience and are you interested in digital development ? Are you interested in exploring new ways to create hype about the latest initiatives within online development in Salling Group? Are you looking for an internship where you get to test your skills in community management and knowledge sharing ? Then you may be our new colleague !
Why you should apply
You’ll be a part of a geeky team whose purpose are to offer the latest and coolest online service to people and teams within and outside of Salling Group while helping teams get to market faster. You will help us establish internal and external communication channels, contribute to our communications plan and lift our Salling Group Developer Program to the next level including our developer portal website .
You will be working with stakeholders on all levels, gather requirements, test and feedback on the initiatives you take to promote our services and message. The Product Manager for our Developer Program will be your primary contact and will set the direction for you with regards to purpose, communication plan and stakeholders.
You will be coordinating and performing a wide variety of tasks, all within the sphere of communication, internal promotion and some technical writing. You will be thoroughly introduced to the tasks, their purpose and the goal for each. There will also be tasks for creating material for and executing focus group interviews, website texts, some technical writing and creative work, if you’re up for it.
We expect you to do your best and we encourage you to be creative and challenge your skills and us. We got your back when you make mistakes.
The API Management / Developer Program team help Salling Group with online services and new features for websites and apps. The team has a mission to shorten the time to market for new projects within the fastest growing area of retail. We work with all of Salling Group, Bilka, føtex, BR, Netto, Wupti, Salling etc. helping them with knowledge, sparring, best practices and a whole lot of great services such as self-service for getting new projects started in minutes instead of weeks.
The internship starts August 2021 and ends after 4-6 months depending on your curriculum. Details are agreed during interviews.
What you will be doing
- Creating a communication strategy and plan based on interviews of target groups
- Continuously creating and improving of communications material
- Communication and stakeholder interaction on all levels in Salling Group – developers, product owners and executives
- Performing internal user / focus group interviews and follow up on changes
- Build and execute a ”test & learn” strategy with regards to internal communication and community management
- Facilitate workshops
- Ad hoc tasks such as creating creatives, updating websites, maybe some technical writing
- Are interesting in communication, user experience and you have an interest in online services
- Are fluent in English and have great writing skills
- Are structured, driven and thrive in meeting people of all backgrounds from specialists to business people
- Are willing to fail, learn and understand new domains
- Are enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program and would like an internship where you will challenged
What we offer you
- An exciting internship in a very large organization with great opportunity for personal and professional development
- An opportunity to get experience in many aspects of communication and user experience within digital development
- A seat in a professional team that will make your day more joyful and exciting
- An opportunity to help speed up development teams, spread new and introduce new ways of working
Do you want to know more? Contact Head of API Management, Thomas Nielsen, +45 20 37 44 04.
Are you our next intern ?
Send us your application including CV via the link on this page, no later than March 15, 2021.
Note, we do not accept applications by mail. Send your application to our HR department via the link on this page.