18 Feb Salling Group: Intern Føtex Digital SoMe
SoMe intern for føtex at Digital Campaigns Team in Salling Group
Are you accustomed to social media, are you passionate about marketing, and are you full of creative and innovative ideas? Then it might be you who should be part of an exciting autumn in Salling Group.
The Digital Campaigns Team consists of 20 dedicated people, all of whom work to always be among the best. We sit as an in-house team and count everything from social media specialists, digital ads specialists, motion graphics designers and video producers. Our tone is informal and we never have days that are similar to each other. Everything that is created in the team takes place in close collaboration with the marketing departments at føtex, Bilka, Netto, Wupti, Salling and Skagenfood, respectively.
You will be affiliated with our Digital Campaigns Partner, which manages føtex’ digital media, and you will assist with making a content plan, writing texts, coordinating materials, taking video shoots, etc. In other words, you will be in good hands with a team in constant development, where you will get a greater understanding of the digital platforms and how they contribute to Salling Group’s business.
The internship starts in August 2021 and extends over 4-6 months depending on your studies. Details are agreed in connection with interviews.
Your primary tasks will be
- Assist in organizing content for føtex social media
- Write texts for posts on social media
- Community management on føtex social media
- Assist in idea development and execution of film productions etc.
- Plan tasks for graphic designers and video producers based on campaign ideas
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks
We imagine that you possess competencies in the following areas
- Interest and understanding of social media
- Innovative and imaginative
- Good linguistic, written and communicative skills, both Danish and English
- Structured, detail-oriented and responsible
- Strong in writing and speaking English and Danish
If you want to know more, you can contact Anna Maria Frandsen, SoMe Specialist on +45 29 67 77 99 or email@example.com
Are you our next intern?
Please note we do not accept applications by email. Send your application and CV via the link on this page, no later than March 15th 2021.
The internship will run from End of August 2021 to End of December 2021. The internship is a full-time position (flexibility is possible if needed due to study program requirements) with compensation and will be based at our headquarters in Aarslev, Aarhus.