24 Mar Advansor: Communication Intern
Communication Intern for sustainable and fast-growing production company in Aarhus
Advansor were nominated best intern company 2021 and we love working with interns. We truly believe in a mutual beneficial cooperation. We really appreciate new ideas and inputs and we take a pride in learning you as much as possible.
In our marketing department we create all content and campaigns. Off-line and online. In 10 different languages. We focus on making the content and campaigns that brings customer value and eventually – sales. You will be part of a small team and your tasks will include:
- Write customer cases for web
- Write texts for press releases, manuscripts for videos, white papers etc.
- Review and create new PowerPoint presentations
- Update and optimize translations
- Coordinate and manage translations
- If you would like to practise your skills within lay-outs, graphics, videos and photos it is also possible
Who are you?
- Student within communication – e.g. marketing, journalism or communication
- Fluent in English – we truly mean it when we say English is our corporate language
- Not afraid to work with technical products and large amounts of texts
- Easy-going, ambitious and detail oriented
- If you have experience with or are interested in learning Adobe Creative Suit it´s an advantage
You will get a challenging internship with a steep learning curve and the opportunity to test your theories in practice.
You will meet a positive and informal corporate culture that our employees are proud to be a part of. You will have the opportunity to add relevant experience to your CV, and you will continuously receive constructive feedback and sparring.
The internship will take place in our offices in Aarhus, Brabrand.
The internship is unpaid, but you get a free canteen scheme and driving refund.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with CV
We expect you to start medio August, but are flexible according to your semester, exams, etc.