09 Apr Valeur Customer Service: Finnish-speaking student assistant to e-Commerce customer service
Are you passionate about giving customers a professional treatment and a fantastic experience every time?
Are you a finnish-speaking student, and do you want to work in a global and dynamic company with a world-class customer-service? Then we have a unique possibility for you.
Together with our strong Customer Service team, you will primarily help the costumer by telephone, chat and mail, and guide them in the use of products and advise on solutions within the customer’s needs.
About VALEUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
At Valeur Customer Service we provide professional outsourcing of customer service to danish and international e-Commerce companies. Right now, there is a great demand for help to service our Finnish customers.
We are now looking for you, who
- speak finish on a high level
- have a very good understanding for and experience with one or more mail systems
- have experience with customer service on social media
- are flexible in your approach to different task and work hours
- provide world class customer service
- secure optimal communication between Valeur CS and our customers
- help customers with acute problems
- secure teamwork between Valeur CS and our customers
- answer and handle customer inquiry pr. telephone, mail and chat.
As a person you are:
- positive in your way of thinking
- engaged in your work and have a top service minded attitude
- flexible and have a lot of drive
- quality conscious about your own as well as the divisions tasks
- A team player
- Customer service, e-Commerce or sale
- digital marketing
- You know how to put yourself in the customer’s place and advise on the customers’ needs
- Mail systems as well as IT- and system understanding
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Rikke Røjgaard at email@example.com or call +45 26 37 37 65