08 Aug Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker in the Engineering Portfolio Performance
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Project Management Office (PMO) team in the Offshore Sales & Project Engineering organization, we are looking for a capable Student Worker. The PMO Team is responsible for supporting the S&PR EN organization and management by providing portfolio overview, process improvements and deliver accurate information on projects and supporting technical and business decisions through capturing, analyzing and interpreting data from our portfolio management tools and systems.
Your role will be to support the OF S&PR EN organization with value adding information on its performance through in person alignments and use of advanced applications.
What are my responsibilities?
- Continuous update the resource management systems
- Run monthly meetings with S&PR EN managers on resource updates
- Support OF S&PR Engineering in resource reporting
- Provide professional support on communication, collecting and analyzing data, preparing documentation and presentations
- Support organizational change related activities
- Ensure continuous update of S&PR EN Organizational charts
- Complete ad-hoc and reoccurring tasks on business or organizational development fields independently
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student (with preferably 2 years of remaining studies) in the fields of business administration, economics, human resources management, organization development or similar fields
- You have outstanding and proven skills on MS PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables) and a basic knowledge of databases will be an advantage
- You have a bright, business-driven mindset with a common-sense approach
- As a person you are proactive, structured and detail oriented. You are positive and enjoy providing efficient support to co-workers
- You possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills in speaking and writing. Furthermore, you thrive in a multicultural environment
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Sandra Filipovic via phone +45 3037 5794
We expect you will be able to work 15-25 hours per week
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English HERE.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.