17 Aug Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker – Operational Excellence
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
You are passionate about renewable energy and a clean environment. You are curious to know how a complex industrial company is developing its products from cradle to grave. You believe in quality in all that we do. You are outgoing and full of initiative, ready to work with anyone and everyone in a big, global organization.
Then perhaps you are one of our next student workers in the team of Operational Excellence in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). The team is responsible for aligning, describing and communicating our core business processes within PLM and product development. We are a cross-functional team comprised of members from different organizational units around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
- Working with specialists to describe and document specific processes, e.g., for design or testing
- Training and communicating processes to groups of engineers and other stakeholders
- Managing project and process documentation in our IT systems
- Supporting development teams in Denmark, Spain, US or India in the application of business processes
- Organizing meetings, conferences and other events for groups of stakeholders
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are probably an advanced student in Technology-based Business Development, Engineering Management or similar discipline, preferable in a Master’s program with one or two years to go before graduation
- You have a structured working approach and are able to handle details without losing the overview
- You have a broad understanding of how an industry business works
- You have an excellent command of English as a working language (Danish and/or Spanish are a plus but not a requirement)
- You have experience with Microsoft Office, preferably with the Office365 package
- You have excellent presentation skills (MS PowerPoint + oral presentation)
- Advanced skills in SharePoint will be a plus
We’re offering a minimum of 12 months employment (or until graduation), with a nominal 25 hour working week. Actual working hours are flexible and can be planned according to your class schedule and assignments.
We would like to select the right candidates as soon as possible, and for the persons to start in autumn 2021 in order to facilitate handover from the current student workers. The location will be Brande, Denmark.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Henrik Miller
via phone +45 30 37 54 18
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button through this link.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.