06 Oct International Community/GATE: Communication and Event Intern
Do you want to be part of an international environment and put your communication and coordination skills to the test in the real world? And do you want to eliminate the unemployment amongst graduates once and for all?
Then we offer you a very exciting position where you get to work for both International Community and GATE. International Community works to make it easier for companies to recruit and retain international employees and their families, while GATE aims to make it easier for graduates to get that first job.
Bot International Community and GATE are part of Erhverv Aarhus. Erhverv Aarhus is the biggest business network in Aarhus and works to improve the conditions for companies who are located in the Aarhus area.
From January 2022 we offer an intern position within an open-minded and dynamic organization, where you can put your theories and ideas into practice. The position offers exciting and diverse tasks with lots of responsibility as we are a small team working closely together.
Examples of assignments:
- Writing the biweekly International Community newsletter
- Organizing and participating in events
- Updating and managing the content of our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Video production for social media
- Support the GATE mentoring programme
- Follow the graduate debate and possibly write blog posts
- A master’s student enrolled in a field of education relevant for the internship
- Fluent in both Danish and English
- A strong communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ready for a challenging internship that gives you a practical perspective on your theoretical knowledge from your studies
The internship is preferably from January 2022 until June/July 2022.
The internship is full time and unpaid but flexible according to your plans and studies.
Interviews will be held continuously.
Contact and apply:
Please direct your questions and send your application (in English or Danish) to Jesper Theil, Head of Communication: firstname.lastname@example.org.