09 Jun Dreifach3D: Graphic Design Intern for growing start-up
We are looking for an intern in Graphic Design to support our growing start-up in creating virtual experiences!
Founded in 2020, we at Dreifach3D are working on creating virtual reality solutions for marketing, operational and human resource purposes for our clients in various industries including hospitality, the culture sector and retail (both stationary and e-commerce). Now we are looking for a motivated student to contribute to the visual execution of the upcoming client projects.
What we are looking for:
- experience in graphic design (enrolled in a program or self-taught)
- good understanding of UX/UI
- entrepreneurial mindset and ready to take initiative
- an interest in virtual reality solutions
- experience in creating WordPress websites as well as interactive, immersive content (video and pictures) is a plus
- English on conversational level required (other languages are a plus)
What your responsibilities will include:
- creating and designing virtual tour experiences
- editing of 360° pictures and videos
- translating customer requirements into product features
- creating immersive marketing content
- working on and improving WordPress Website
What we are offering:
- 100% remote work & flexible work hours
- insights in and know-how of creating virtual tour experiences
- possibility to play a key role in shaping an innovative product
- possibility to stay with the company after the internship ends
Starting date: as soon as possible.
Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to your application 🙂