25 Aug Sinful: Customer Care Student Assistant – Finnish
Are you passionate about creating a great customer experience? Can you communicate with energy and a positive attitude? Do you speak and write Finnish? Then you might be our new colleague!
We are looking for a new colleague to give our Finnish customers world class customer care experiences.
About the position:
You will be part of a team of 5 full-time employees and 9 student workers who work relentlessly to give our customers the very best guidance and customer care. Our dream is to inspire and help as many as possible have a better sex life, and we want our customers to have the best possible, and most simple service experience every time. This is what drives us to excel every day.
Your main focus will be to deliver customer service to our Finnish as well as Nordic/European customers via email, phone and chat, as well as perform light administrative tasks. You will provide important support not only to customers but also to our organization, so it is a must that you are passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
- You possess service excellence in your DNA, and aspire to create WOW feelings.
- Your smile carries through to the other end of the phone.
- You are comfortable communicating openly about sex and sex toys.
- You have a positive mindset and work well in a team.
- You can work independently and take ownership of your tasks.
- You have native-level Finnish language skills, written and spoken. You also speak and write Danish, Swedish or English.
- You have a flexible schedule, and like to help out when needed.
Candidates with a basic understanding of Danish, as well as fluent Swedish and English language skills, will be preferred, but this is not a requirement.
- The practical: An exciting full-time job in one of the fastest growing companies in Denmark – not to mention pension scheme, staff discounts and a yummy lunch buffet.
- The professional: Ambition, drive and focus from everyone in the house. We all work together to become the world champion as a company and as a brand.
- The fun: At Sinful, we all have more than one favourite colleague. We laugh every day, with each other and at ourselves – and we love our “3rd half” together.
- The bragworthy: We are a rapidly growing Gazelle company, beating our own records every year.
- The obvious: You quickly get used to cheeky remarks from your friends about your place of work. Their remarks will even quicker turn to admiration when you tell them how amazing it is to work at Sinful!
- Hours per week: 6-12, more in busy times, such as Black Friday, Christmas, holidays etc.
- Expected starting date: As soon as possible.
- Application and deadline: Please send us a short application with a little about yourself, your motivation for the job, and your resume. If you proceed to the next step, you will get an email with a case we would like for you to solve. Hereafter we will invite you to an interview, if you go through to the next round. Applications should be sent through the Apply-button at the top of this page.
- Work place: Our office in Højbjerg in Aarhus.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Customer Care, Cherina Røsand, at email@example.com
Sinful is the largest e-commerce business in the Nordic sex toy industry. We aim high and currently have successful web shops in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, France and the UK. We are proud recipients of the Danish Entrepreneurship Award for E-Commerce in 2017 and 2018 as well as the Danish Gazelle Award every year from 2015 to 2021. You will gain over 200 ambitious colleagues who insist on making every working day fun and educational, and who appreciate being able to meet up outside working hours for social events. Our daily work revolves around inspiring people to love more, be more intimate and to play more. Therefore, it is important to us that you have a positive mindset and a ready smile, an open mind and a playful nature.
We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of age, gender, ethnic background, religion or sexual orientation, to apply for the position.