26 Oct Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker – Cost Value Engineering Denmark
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees’ stories in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
As our new working student, you will be a part of an international team, where teamplay matters.
In this role, your tasks will consist of:
- Creation of templates to support the standardization of internal processes
- Analyze data, support the preparation of scenarios, and summarize insights in reports and power point presentations
- Working with internal systems to update project specific and cost related tasks (Planisware, One Puma Web, SAP)
- Supporting the Productivity Manager on ad-hoc tasks
- Organizing meetings and post-prepare them
- Completing Ad-Hoc and recording tasks, provide hands on support to the Productivity Manager
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled at the university (Bachelor or Master’s) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, International business, or similar.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- First-hand experience using Excel, experience comparing and managing data, as well as experience creating templates
- Experience with SAP is a plus, but not required
- To be able to use Outlook to set up meetings and follow up on e-mails
- Great English both spoken and written
The ideal candidates is a person who:
- Is organized in their approach to work, is thorough and who pays attention to detail
- Can motivate themselves and is proactive
- Thinks logically and can keep an overview of their current projects
Please refer to former projects, either during your studies or from a former job, where you have used your skills.
Be aware that we are looking for a candidate, who can attend the office 1-2 times a week.
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency, and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team via André Saabye on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link.