07 Mar Siemens Gamesa: Student Support Finance & Analytics
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
In Manpower Services, part of our Offshore Sales and Projects department, we are looking for a self-driven student worker with a flair for finance. The Manpower Services team provides commercial support to the Construction and Engineering organizations in manner of business controlling activities.
How to contribute to our vision
As part of our Manpower Services team your tasks will include:
- Supporting our team with timely, relevant and accurate cost allocations and invoicing
- Participating and supporting in monthly reporting and month-end closing activities
- Close collaboration with our team and contribution to on-going projects, e.g. digitalization process
- Taking part in cost center controlling activities
In addition to this, you will be offered various exciting learning opportunities and interesting insights into the business of a globally leading technology enterprise and working across borders.
What you need to make a difference…
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
We are also looking for someone:
- Who has studied for at least two semesters of their Bachelor or recently started their master’s degree within Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Controlling.
- You are an experienced user of MS Office, especially MS Excel and knowledge in Business Analytics tools such as Power Query, Power BI, and Data modelling is an advantage.
- As a person you are self-driven with an eye for details and have an analytical approach. You are passionate about financial digitalization and future oriented projects.
- In addition to this, you are fluent in English both written and verbal and it is expected you can work 16-25 hours/week – we are flexible on the hours and your studies are yours and ours highest priority.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
How do you imagine the future?
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via André Saabye on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter