13 Mar Arla Foods: Internship, Group Strategy, Aarhus
Are you an analytical and business-minded student? And are you eager to learn more about corporate strategy while kick-starting your business development career with challenges impacting Arla Foods’ global Future26 strategy agenda? Then join us on an exciting journey to drive and secure the execution of our key strategic projects!
You will join the Group Strategy team, which supports our executive management team. As an intern, you will become an integral part of lifting our joint agenda, which consists of a series of responsibilities, where you will support and participate in:
- Driving the corporate strategy implementation – including supporting the process and governance needed to execute our strategy or directly driving some of our strategic bets
- The delivery of key strategic projects directly to top management, e.g. market strategies, global category/brand strategies or group-wide transformation projects within themes such as digitalization or sustainability
- Executive support to CEO, CFO and wider Executive Management Team, incl. annual business planning process, strategy workshops, presentations to the Board of Directors
This internship offers you an excellent opportunity to work on top projects directly for our Executive Management Team and other senior leaders and provides you with ample development opportunities similar to what you find in the management consulting industry.
The Group Strategy team is part of the larger Strategy & Business Development team anchored with the CFO, and consists of 6 people. The team has significant opportunities to impact our business as we work on the most critical strategic projects across the full value chain. If you want to join a fun, high-energy and fast-paced workplace, this is the place for you!
“Doing this internship has significantly developed my problem-solving and business development toolbox, as well as given me great insights into what working with strategy projects in one of Denmark’s largest companies really means.”
– Frederik Lyng Pedersen, Student Assistant in Group Strategy and Intern in H2, 2022.
Who are you?
You’re studying for a Master’s degree and looking for an internship for the coming fall semester. You’re among the top of your class and have a strong drive and a can-do attitude. Moreover, a solid command of PowerPoint, Excel and English is a must. Furthermore, you would describe yourself as someone who:
- Has a strong interest in management consulting and corporate strategy, and eagerness to learn
- Is a problem solver who enjoys analytical and strategic thinking
- Enjoys data-driven analyses and can work with complex and quantitative data
- Is a good communicator who can communicate issues and recommendations in a structured way
Finally, you are a team player who will be part of a team with a strong culture that aims to play each other good and enjoy being social both at and outside work. You will positively engage in developing the Group Strategy team and drive a winning culture across the strategy community.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible, as we will review applications on an ongoing basis. Please include cover letter, CV and grade transcript. Apply through the button at the top of this job post.
Start date will be post summer break and according to your practical internship requirements.
For additional information, please contact Frederik Lyng Pedersen on firstname.lastname@example.org.