13 Mar Whiteaway Group: SEO Intern
Ready to apply your theoretical knowledge in a real work setting? We offer a challenging and educational internship in a growing company where we will help you acquire a deeper understanding of the digital and creative marketing universe. Interested?
Whiteaway Group sells and ships household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia with an ongoing focus on great customer experiences. It all started as an idea, a fresh approach to the market, and a digital mindset. This still makes us tick – we are change-makers at heart.
You will join our Group Marketing department consisting of 25 dedicated colleagues. Here, we plan, execute, and evaluate campaigns and content for both paid and owned channels – always with the aim of delivering consumer relevant content across the right channels at the right time. You will be part of our Media unit whose focus is on traffic driving campaigns for our 3 strategic brands, Skousen, Whiteaway, and Tretti. Here, you will join a team that’s great at including new colleagues both socially and professionally, as well as making you feel like a valuable member from day one.
The internship gives you the opportunity to
- Conduct keyword analysis and be responsible for your own category
- Technical SEO – find pain points and possible solutions for our websites
- Create content for our blog universe, our category texts, guides and more
- Conduct on-page optimisation as well as link building
- The opportunity to take ownership of our blog universe as well as
- Look into possible synergy effects between SEO and ADS, to strengthen our SEM performance
- You are top of your class in a relevant degree
- You have an interest in and maybe some experience with SEO
- Adept at producing content in Danish – writing and speaking Danish fluently is required
- You are curious, want to learn, and know how to take ownership of your own tasks
We like to think we offer quite an amazing internship, including
- An inspiring Student Network with lunch dates, coffee talks, teambuilding activities for all interns, dinners, and social gatherings
- A dedicated mentor offering daily sparring on tasks and projects
- A social and professional learning environment with room for you to be you
- Plenty of benefits such as tasty, organic lunch, free use of our gym, discounts scheme, and much more. We can guarantee a challenging time with a fast-paced environment as well as a steep learning curve.
Process and how to apply
Apply through the button at the top of this post. We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis – so please, do not hesitate to apply. Please send us your CV, application, and make sure to attach your proof of grade. We accept applications in both Danish and English. For further information and questions about the position, please contact Owned Media Specialist – SEO, Casper Sørensen at email@example.com. Please note that applications are only accepted via the Apply button on this page. Expected start date is the 1st of August 2023.