13 Mar Whiteaway Group: Software Engineer Intern
Passionate about developing high-quality software and learning from the best? As a Software Engineer Intern at Whiteaway Group you’ll get exhibit your creativity and put your skills to the test in a work setting – always with professional sparring at hand. Interested?
This Internship is for the Fall semester of 2023.
Whiteaway Group sells and ships household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia, with an ongoing focus on great customer experiences. It all started as an idea, a fresh approach to the market and a digital mindset. This is still what makes us tick – we are change-makers at heart.
As a Software Engineer Intern at Whiteaway Group, you’ll get to bridge the gap between your studies and your work life. You will get to work on multiple projects during your internship and will be involved with different teams and truly get to find your feet and passion. You will learn how to put your skills to use in a work setting and figure out where your future lies – we are good at facilitating that.
During your internship you will:
- work in different agile product development teams. We are hypothesis driven. We test, we chance it, we find a solution and we build it the best way possible
- get to exhibit your creativity as you work independently on actual problems
- be an active member of our team and be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, and delivering working code
Professional sparring is essential, why we always work in twos – as a minimum. To help you find your feet, we will set you up with a project buddy.
- a dynamic environment with room for your ideas
- the flexibility of a start-up and the muscle of an enterprise
- highly qualified colleagues who will guide you and ensure that you learn and grow
- flat informal organization with a high degree of independence and no bureaucracy
- attractive settings for the job: flexible work hours, health care, lunch scheme, gym, and active staff association – just to mention some
Choose between the following 3 directions
Infrastructure – you will get to work with technologies such as AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes
- you are enrolled in relevant further education such as Datamatiker, AP degree in IT Technology, Computer Science, Software Technology Engineer or IKT
- you are familiar with Git/GitHub – knowledge about REST APIs is an advantage
- you have a passion for developing high quality software following best practices
- perhaps you have even shared some projects via Github, Codepen.io or one of the coding playgrounds
Process and how to apply
Apply through the button at the top of this job post. We will screen and interview on an ongoing basis – so please do not hesitate to send your application today. Please make sure to indicate the direction you would like to choose. If you have any questions about the position or the program, please contact our Head of IT Development, Kim Givskud Vineke, by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note, that applications are only accepted via the “Apply” button. We are looking forward hearing from you.
About our group
Growth is our game. Passionate people with ambitious drive to build a successful business. Through several online shops, franchise chains and wholesalers we sell and ship appliances. It all started as an idea in the backroom of a Danish kitchen store with a fresh approach to the market and a digital mindset. Grounded in innovation and honesty, delivering frictionless customer experience. This is still what makes us tick. Today, we are the leading supplier in Scandinavia in our field. Our customers know us as Skousen, tretti and whiteaway. Although we are constantly developing our skills, our work is never done. At Whiteaway Group you will find an open-minded and energetic tribe of 280 passionate colleagues that invites you in on the journey. Challenging status quo.