13 Mar Whiteaway Group: UX Design Intern
Ready to apply your theoretical knowledge on user research and design in real life? As our UX Design Intern you will become part of a workplace with a focus on creativity and you will get to create valuable digital solutions from day one. Interested?
This internship is for the fall semester of 2023.
Whiteaway Group sells and ship household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia, with an ongoing focus on great customer experiences. It all started as an idea, a fresh approach to the market and a digital mindset. This is still what makes us tick – we are change-makers at heart.
You will become part of an ambitious Digital Product team consisting of UX Design Specialists, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about contributing with solutions that can generate great value on our E-commerce platforms through research and design. As an Intern, you will be assigned a mentor throughout your internship who will help you develop your skills and facilitate with career guidance.
During the internship you will get to
- Plan and execute user research, qualitative and quantitative, with follow up analysis shared in the wider team.
- Determine needs based on insights and thereby create solutions through wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Contribute to concept development, outline, and create personas as well as visualizing insights.
- Write user stories and define and specify interface design.
- You are top of your class in a relevant education
- Knowledge of qualitative research and the desire to meet up with our users
- Strong professionalism and a deep interest in the newest trends and methods within UX
- You write and speak English fluently
- Structure is part of your DNA, you are a critical thinker, and like to work on dynamic tasks
- You are a team player, and you are up for working in cross-functional teams
We like to think we offer quite an amazing internship, including:
- An inspiring Student Network with lunch dates, coffee talks, teambuilding activities for all interns, dinners, and social gatherings
- A dedicated mentor offering daily sparring on tasks and projects
- A social and professional learning environment with room for you to be you
- Plenty of benefits such as tasty, organic lunch, free use of our gym, discounts scheme, and much more. We can guarantee a challenging time with a fast-paced environment as well as a steep learning curve.
Process and how to apply
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis – so please, do not hesitate to apply. Please send us your CV, application, and make sure to attach your proof of grade. We accept applications in both Danish and English. For further information and questions about the position, please reach out to Lead UX Designer, Joseph Hannes, by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications are only accepted via the Apply button on this page. Expected start date is the 1st of September 2023.