27 Mar Whiteaway Group: Product Management Intern
Analytically strong and curious about driving agile execution of digital product development projects? As our Product Discovery Intern, you’ll be contributing to improving the customer experience with digital solutions from day one. Interested?
This internship is for the Autumn semester of 2023.
Whiteaway Group sells and ships household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia with an ongoing focus on great customer experiences. It all started as an idea, a fresh approach to the market, and a digital mindset. This still makes us tick – we are change-makers at heart.
You’ll become part of a very ambitious cross-functional team. Here, we focus on building the right solutions for our organisation, as well as ensuring the best possible experience for our customers. Once you join, you will be assigned a mentor throughout your internship to help you develop your skills and facilitate with career guidance. As Product Discovery Intern you’ll get to expand and develop your skill set from the get-go.
The internship gives you the opportunity to
- Create and facilitate experiments
- Assess business impact of features and prioritise accordingly
- Gather data and insight to help guide stakeholders
- Do market research and analysis
More specifically, you’ll gain insights into complex digital products problems. You will be part of the build-up and transition into a modern product organisation.
- You are top of your class in a relevant business education
- Skilled in one or more disciplines within Digital Product, such as UX, E-commerce, Project Management, Tech, Advanced Analytics
- You are academically strong, and you are interested in the newest trends and methods within digital product and business development
- Have experience with or willing to learn how to drive an agile process
We like to think we offer quite an amazing internship, including
- An inspiring Student Network with lunch dates, coffee talks, teambuilding activities for all interns, dinners, and social gatherings
- A dedicated mentor offering daily sparring on tasks and projects
- A social and professional learning environment with room for you to be you
- Plenty of benefits such as tasty, organic lunch, free use of our gym, discounts scheme, and much more. We can guarantee a challenging time with a fast-paced environment as well as a steep learning curve.
Process and how to apply
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis – so please, don’t hesitate to apply. Please send us your CV, application, and make sure to attach your proof of grade. Apply through the Apply-button at the top of this post.
For further information and questions about the position, please contact Peter Rask at email@example.com. Note that applications are only accepted via the ‘Apply’ button on this page. Expected start date is the 1st of September 2023.