20 Apr Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker within Marine Operations
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees’ stories in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a self-driven Student Worker to support our Maritime Operations Department.
Being a Student Worker in Siemens Gamesa is an opportunity for you to develop your personal capabilities and build a professional and international network. You will get the chance to enhance your professional development and get relevant work experience in a global company.
Your responsibilities will consist of:
- Support the management team with general business administration, data analyses for decision making, and development and/or improvement of department processes, tools, and documentation.
- More specifically, you will support and/or lead a variety of tasks spanning from preparing KPI data and PowerPoint presentations to driving cross-functional collaboration processes and IT- and digitalization initiatives.
- Furthermore, it is a department continuously developing and you will have a chance to shape your own role and tasks.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled at the university (bachelor or master’s) in business administration, engineering (or similar).
To be successful in this role, you need/are:
- You have an analytical and strategic mind making you able to perform various analyses on familiar/new topics and extract the most important outcomes.
- You should possess skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint. Having a good understanding and skillset in IT- and digitalization areas/tools, e.g., PowerApps and Power BI, is a plus, since the department will become more and more digitalized in the coming years.
- You are detail-oriented, structured, and proactive in your work approach and understand the value of both working independently and collaboratively to achieve the best results.
- It is important that you possess great stakeholder management skills and enjoy meeting and working with new people across the organization. Especially within the Marine Operations department, you will be the “go-to” guy for information and assistance.
- Lastly, it is not mandatory to have previous experience in the maritime industry, but having an interest is a plus.
Beware, we are looking for a student, who can come into the office 2-3 times week. We also offer more flexibility around your exam period.
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency, and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team via André Saabye on email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that these emails may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.