27 Apr Aduro: French-speaking student assistant for marketing team
Do you speak fluently French, have interest in marketing and communication, and want real life working experience in a successful Danish Company? Then you might be Aduro’s new student assistant.
Aduro develops, produces, and markets wood burning stoves, hybrid stoves and pellet stoves that combine excellent Danish design with innovative pro-environmental technology. With over 400.000 Aduro-users all over Europe, we have achieved a position amongst the five largest manufacturers in Europe. France is one of our largest markets, and we need you to help us continue our positive progress.
About the job
You will be responsible and have hands on experience with a variety of tasks:
- Responsible for planning and posting content on our French Facebook page and replying to messages.
- Write and translate inspiring content for our different digital platforms.
- Translate FAQ’s and technical information.
- Handle customer support and feedback on Trustpilot.
- Implement changes and improvements on our different websites including SEO.
- Assist in ad hoc communication assignments as needed.
- Native speaking in French and fluency in English.
- You love writing and can write in both an informal and a formal style.
- Dedicated focus on grammatical and idiomatic accuracy.
- Relevant educational background: preferably communication, journalism, marketing, or language with minimum 11⁄2-2 years studies left.
- You are well organized and can work independently.
- You have flair for customer service.
- A part time position, approximately 5-8 hours a week, in a successful, international organization.
- A casual office environment with a great atmosphere.
- Flexibility: work here or from home – the days and hours that fit you best.
- A lot of responsibility and relevant working experience.
- Dedicated and competent marketing colleagues, who are always available to help you.
- The possibility to join our lunch arrangement.
Apply for the job
Send your application and CV to LN@aduro.dk. Job start is as soon as possible, and we will be conducting job interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Marketing Manager Line Nederby at +45 69 60 73 63 or by email: LN@aduro.dk.
We reside at Beringvej 17, 8362 Hasselager in a green area close by the E45 freeway and with direct bus connections to Aarhus and Skanderborg.