02 Nov Whiteaway Group: Business Development Intern
Stop! Do you have an eye for detail? Are you by any chance eager to learn more about business development in a fast-growing business? Do you want to test your theoretical knowledge in the real world? Yes? Great. Apply and kickstart your career with us!
This internship is for the spring semester of 2024.
Whiteaway Group has grown from a start-up to a successful retailer, selling and shipping household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia. It all started as an idea, a clear customer focus, and a digital mindset. This is still who we are – we’re change-makers at heart.
We’re looking for an intern who’s eager to learn and ready to apply their skill set within various domains of business development with great insight to our supply chain or wholesale business. How exciting does that sound?
You’ll either join the Commercial or B2B Sales business unit that consist of several departments and units including purchase and logistics. This means that you’ll get the chance of deciding which area you’d like to try out and work with during your internship. When starting, we take great pride in making sure that you’ll have a fun and learning experience. How? You’ll be coupled with a mentor that’ll be your sparring partner throughout your internship to help you settle in and develop your skills. You’ll get the chance of setting your mark on the direction you wish to take.
Therefore, the job tasks could sound like
- Analyse as-is business processes, identify to-be, and implement it to achieve better data quality, improved online customer experiences and increased sales,
- Maybe you’d like to support prioritised projects across the logistics department,
- Perhaps you’re interested in identifying gaps and opportunities in our article creation processes in the purchase department,
- You might want to try out order processing in the ERP system of inbound, outbound, and returns,
- Maybe you think hands-on experience with project management or data management in our PIM system, ERP system, Excel etc. sound appealing?
The possibilities are basically endless.
We imagine that you’re:
- Enrolled in a relevant business degree – anything from marketing to ITKO,
- Structured and love spotting business processes ripe for optimisation,
- Analytical, independent, and eager to learn,
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a holistic view on business development
- Positive, energetic, and just an all-round team-player.
We like to think we have quite an amazing workplace, including:
When you’re hired as an intern, you’ll also get employed as a student assistant which includes that you’re paid for your work one day a week. Additionally, Whiteaway Group offers:
- An inspiring student network with lunch dates, coffee talks, and social gatherings.
- Teambuilding events and professional learning events
- A dedicated buddy/mentor that offers daily sparring on tasks and projects,
- Lots of opportunities to develop professionally and to influence your own work life,
- A flat, informal organisation with short decision-making processes
- A very caring environment where you’ll get great colleagues.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
We’ll screen and interview on an ongoing basis – so don’t hesitate to apply. In your application, please specify what area you imagine working with during your internship. Is it in the wholesale, purchase area or logistics? Let us know!
Interested in more information? Contact Mille Kolding Tange at: email@example.com. Please note that applications are only accepted via the apply button.