02 Nov Whiteaway Group: Tech Intern
Are you analytically strong, and do you have a great sense of curiosity? Do you want to apply your theoretical knowledge in the real world? Are you looking for an internship with a steep learning curve, and where you’ll learn from the best within the tech field? Have a look!
This internship is for the spring semester of 2024.
Whiteaway Group has grown from a start-up to a successful retailer, selling and shipping household appliances to customers in all of Scandinavia. It all started as an idea, a clear customer focus, and a digital mindset. This is still who we are – we’re change-makers at heart.
Are you our next Tech Intern? We’re looking for someone, who’s ready to apply to their theoretical knowledge, use their analytical mindset, and expand their skill set from the get-go. You’ll get to work on multiple projects during your internship and be involved with different teams to find your stance and passion. How exciting does that sound?
You’ll become part of our Tech business unit that consists of two departments and smaller units that deal with all aspect that you can think of within tech; programming, UX/UI, IT support etc. When starting, we take great pride in making sure that you’ll have a fun and learning experience. How? You’ll be coupled with a mentor that’ll be your sparring partner throughout your internship to help you settle in and develop your skills. You’ll get the chance of setting your mark on the direction you wish to take.
Therefore, the job tasks could sound like
- Building timelines and process tracking
- You can test ideas through prototypes and business potential through minimum viable products
- Or help identifying relevant data sources and conduct market research,
- Perhaps you’d like to plan and execute user research, e.g., qualitative or quantitative analysis, and share the conclusions with the team,
- Or maybe your field of interest is within designing, coding, reviewing, testing, and delivering working code.
The possibilities are basically endless.
We imagine that you’re:
- Enrolled in a relevant degree – this could be Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or similar.
- Skilled in one or more disciplines within digital product, such as tech, project management, or UX,
- A skilled English speaker on a proficient level,
- A team player with the ability to independently and in a structured way.
We like to think we have quite an amazing workplace, including:
When you’re hired as an intern, you’ll also get employed as a student assistant which includes that you’re paid for your work one day a week. Additionally, Whiteaway Group offers:
- An inspiring student network with lunch dates, coffee talks, and social gatherings,
- Teambuilding events and professional learning events
- A dedicated buddy/mentor that offers daily sparring on tasks and projects,
- Lots of opportunities to develop professionally and to influence your own work life,
- A flat, informal organisation with short decision-making processes,
- A very caring environment where you’ll get great colleagues.
Interested? Here’s how to apply:
We’ll screen and interview on an ongoing basis – so don’t hesitate to apply. In your application, please specify what area you imagine working with during your internship; is it within frontend/backend engineering? UX/UI? As a product owner? Let us know!
Interested in more information? Contact Mille Kolding Tange at: email@example.com. Please note that applications are only accepted via the apply button.