Do you want to stay in Denmark after you graduate? Do you want a head-start in the quest for a job?
Join our 1-year program (all free!) and get unique insight into the Danish job market and life in Aarhus, all while learning Danish!
Only 40 students will be selected to join the programme. Do not miss your chance! Apply before 6 September 2020 by filling out the questionnaire below.
The Danish course will be hosted by Sprogcenter Midt, who value small classes, and mix online and physical classes.
The Danish course will primarily be module 1 or 2.
If you already have passed all your Danish module tests or if you are on a higher level than most of the other attendees, you are very welcome to join anyway. We will help you find another Danish course or find you a Danish language buddy with whom you can practice.
You can register already now here.
Please note: According to Danish law, the Danish course is free, but requires a deposit of DKK 2,000. You get your money back when you pass the module test.
– The chance to learn and practice Danish.
– Unique insight into the Danish job market.
– A Danish network.
– A program diploma.
– Tips and tricks on life in Aarhus.
– You are a full-degree student at Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Technical Sciences, School of Engineering or Aarhus BSS
– You are committed to completing the whole program.
– You are interested in a job in Denmark after graduating.
– You are committed to engage with the activities of the program.
– Danish class, module 1.
– 6 meet-ups with a Danish Aarhus ambassador and fellow student, where you can discover Aarhus and practice Danish.
– Danish class, Module 2.
– 5 lunches at a local company, where you can practice Danish in a real-life setting and experience life in a Danish company.
At the end of the program you will join the final event with all international and Danish participants, and receive a program certificate.