Siemens Gamesa: Student Worker - Offshore Sales and Projects// 12. august 2019
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
It has been two years since we set out to lead the transition to a more sustainable world, empowering people and making the most of the potential of the wind. And we made it. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters: clean energy for generations to come. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide and is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Student Worker - Offshore Sales and Projects
Job ID: 14904
Location: Vejle Denmark
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Part Time
In Port Assembly and Equipment (PAE), part of Offshore Sales and Projects department we are looking for a self-driven student worker with a flair for finance. The Port assembly and equipment team provides commercial support to Transport and Equipment Management in manner of business controlling activities.
About the role
- You will support our team with timely, relevant and accurate cost allocations and invoicing
- You will participate in monthly reporting and month-end closing activities
- You will collaborate with our team and contribute to on-going projects, e.g. digitalization process
- You will participate in cost center controlling activities
- You will be offered many exciting learning opportunities and interesting insights into the business of a globally leading technology enterprise and working across borders
- You are a Bachelor 3rd year - or Master student in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or Controlling
- You are expected to work 16-25 hours/week
- You are experienced user of MS Office with focus on Excel
- Experience with modeling, programming and analysis in Excel is an advantage
- You are self-driven with eye for a detail
- You have analytical approach
- You are fluent in English
We don’t need superheroes, we just need super-brains!
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
Apply online in English for the job at https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=14904&company=C0001119799P&username=
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Erik Romvig Schou via phone +45 3037 7155
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s