With Sprogcenter Midt.
Our 12-week Danish course combines classroom teaching with flexible online classes. The course is free* and includes language café with Danish students, where you can practice your new language skills.
Terms start in September (week 38) and end in December (week 51). Class room classes on Mondays or Tuesdays and online classes whenever suits you.
There’s a module test and certification at the end of every course.
2.5 hours, once a week
Mondays or Tuesdays at Studenterhus Aarhus
Choose between afternoon classes from 15:30-18:15 or evening classes from 18:15-21:00
– Learn Danish in a motivating and engaging classroom environment (max. 25 students in every class)
– Learn Danish through instructions, exercises, and feedback from experienced and committed teachers
– Practice your verbal language and receive feedback on pronunciation
– Meet, collaborate, and share ideas with other students at the same level as you
Individual online teaching
2-3 hours per week
Whenever suits you
– View lesson plans, instructional videos, and assignments for each online session
– Submit your hand-ins for the week and get individual feedback from your teacher
– Access a wide selection of supplementary materials and relevant links.
– Every Thursday you can join our language café, where there will be a designated Dane you can practice with
Requirements for participating
– You are prepared to invest at least six to eight hours per week learning Danish
– You are willing to complete your module with a module test at Studenterhus Aarhus
– You have access to a PC/tablet with a Wi-Fi connection
– You can pay a deposit of DKK 2000*
Want to know about the course?
Contact counsellor Lisa Jo Enevoldsen on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0045 29845902
Sign up here: https://www.place2book.com/en/sw2/sales/6gzx4abv5d
*Please note: According to Danish law, the Danish courses are free, but require a deposit of DKK 2,000. You get your money back when you pass the module test.