WHAT IS IT?
Every semester Studenterhus Aarhus puts 200 student pairs together, consisting of one Danish and one international student. Together you go exploring in the hidden streets and experience all the different attractions that Aarhus has to offer - and last, but not least, you achieve a cross-cultural friendship. In the long term, this is an important step in the internationalization of Aarhus as a cultural city. Furthermore, Studenterhus Aarhus provides a range of experiences and special offers that you do not want to miss out on!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The only thing we expect from you is that you agree to spend a couple of hours each month with an international student you don't know yet. You will get vouchers to use at the cinema, museums and cafés all over Aarhus - only your imagination is the limit to what you can experience together.
In the spring semester, Friendship Ambassador starts in March 2016. To apply you will need to send a questionnaire by February 20th at the latest.
Kick off meeting: Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016, from 16.30-19.00 in the café in Studenterhus Aarhus.
IS FRIENDSHIP AMBASSADOR SOMETHING FOR YOU?
- Do you want free experiences and great offers?
- Do you want to improve your English or do you just like speaking English?
- Do you want to be a friend to a fellow international student?
- Do you like going to museums or restaurants at a great price?
- Do you want to find the hidden treasures that Aarhus has to offer students?
Do the statements above describe you? - Then Friendship Ambassadors is definitely something for you!