What Will I Do?
We are going to be hosts at the camping area "Get A Place", where the guests have paid for the access to a 100 square metre sized camping area. Get A Place was sold out in only one minute.
The tasks you have to fill as a camp host are:
- Carrying out admittance control during the reservation period.
- Supervising the camping area, and making sure that the rules are being followed.
- Keeping the camp in order and helping out with the clean-up.
- Helping out the guests and answering questions.
- Being fire guards.
- Guarding fences and gates.
- Supervising showers and toilets as well as light cleaning.
- Opening and closing the camping area.
- And of cause, spreading the good Student house-karma and atmosphere among both colleagues and guests.
Pay your deposit here: https://billet.studenterhusaarhus.dk/roskilde2019
When you’ve paid the deposit you’ll receive a signup link for the Roskilde Festival’s web site.
Normal rules and regulations applying to Roskilde volunteers naturally apply to us too. Read more here: https://www.roskilde-festival.dk/da/volunteers/about-being-a-volunteer/
If you have any questions you can send us a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our "Roskilde phone" on 21 13 59 86.