What Will I Do?
We will yet again be hosting the camping area Get a Place, where the guests pay in advance to reserve a spot measuring 100m2. In 2019, Get a Place was sold out in just one minute. As a volunteer, you will have 4 x 8-hour shifts for the duration of the festival – two shifts during the warmup period, and two shifts while the music is playing. You have the option to prioritize your shift-package.
The role as hosts consists of:
- Access control to the area
- Supervision of the camping area, in order to make sure that everyone acts within the rules
- Keeping the area tidy and helping out with clean-up
- Helping guests and answering questions
- Act as fire guards as well as guarding fences and entrances
- Supervision of toilet areas, including small cleaning duties
- Opening and closing the camping area
- … and of course, spreading the great Studenterhus Aarhus karma and vibe to colleagues and guests!
Pay your deposit here: https://flexbillet.dk/studenterhusaarhus/roskilde2021/token/9uf8
You will recieve a signup link for Roskilde Festival's web site as soon as possible after you’ve paid the deposit.
Normal rules and regulations applying to Roskilde volunteers naturally apply to us too. Read more here: https://www.roskilde-festival.dk/da/volunteers/about-being-a-volunteer/
If you have any questions, please do hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com