WHAT IS IT?
Studenterhus Aarhus has, in cooperation with the City of Aarhus produced a solution for students without accommodations in Aarhus. Simply put, Startup Housing gives students the opportunity to rent Startup-accommodation on a weekly basis, from August until October. These are divided between PIER II in downtown Aarhus and Brandskolen in Skejby. The offer is temporary. Startup Housing is a great way for newcomers to Aarhus to find a temporary place to live at a time when it is especially hard to find accommodation.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
The different accommodations are only available to students at an institution of higher education in Aarhus. Therefore, you have to be able to present a valid student ID or a letter of acceptance.
IS STARTUP HOUSING FOR YOU?
- Do you need a place to stay between August and October?
- Are you willing to live with others?
- Are you moving to Aarhus to study?
- Do you need time to find the right place to live in Aarhus?
Does the above describe you? - Then Startup Housing is something for you!
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ABOUT CHECK-IN 2018
Startup Housing opens Sunday August 26th and closes again on October 13th.
You can buy accommodation beginning August 1st.
Reception opening hours
Opens Sunday August 26th and closes October 13th. The official opening is at 16.00 on August 26th.
The reception at Pier II:
- Monday-Friday: 07:30-10:30 and 15:00-18:00
- Wednesday: 13:00-18:00
- Saturday: 8:00 - 11:00
- Sunday: 10.00 - 13.00 (if you plan on arriving later than 13:00 - please call us on +45 21 13 59 86, to make an appointment )
Do you want to know more about Startup Housing then contact us:
(will not be checked until the opening in August, before then call us)
(+45) 21 13 59 86