Project & Career Space is for students in food science, food tech, agriculture and everything in between who need a space to work on their thesis or projects. Project & Career Space is part of Agro Food Park 26 and is open Monday – Thursday at 7.50-16.00 and Friday at 7.50-15.00.
What can you as a student use Project & Career Space for?
– Work on projects for companies
– Get inspiration about career opportunities
– Participate in business and social events
– Network with other students and companies
– Free coffee and fair priced food in the canteen
– Train your job application skills
– Be closer to companies that works in your field of study
– Companies pitch real problems for your projects
– Participate in fieldtrips and company visits
If you have any questions or would like to become part of Project & Career Space, contact Space Manager Johanne Birn. Find more information here: https://www.agrofoodpark.com/project-career-space/for-students/