With Sprogcenter Midt.
Terms start in September (week 38) and end in December (week 51). Class room classes on Mondays or Tuesdays and online classes whenever suits you.
There’s a module test and certification at the end of every course.
2.5 hours, once a week
Mondays or Tuesdays at Studenterhus Aarhus
Choose between afternoon classes from 15:30-18:15 or evening classes from 18:15-21:00
– Learn Danish in a motivating and engaging classroom environment (max. 25 students in every class)
– Learn Danish through instructions, exercises, and feedback from experienced and committed teachers
– Practice your verbal language and receive feedback on pronunciation
– Meet, collaborate, and share ideas with other students at the same level as you.
Individual online teaching
2-3 hours per week
Whenever suits you
– View lesson plans, instructional videos, and assignments for each online session
– Submit your hand-ins for the week and get individual feedback from your teacher
– Access a wide selection of supplementary materials and relevant links.
– Every Thursday you can join our language café, where there will be a designated Dane you can practice with
Requirements for participating
– You are prepared to invest at least six to eight hours per week learning Danish
– You are willing to complete your module with a module test at Studenterhus Aarhus
– You have access to a PC/tablet with a Wi-Fi connection
– You can pay a deposit of DKK 2000*
Want to know about the course?
– Contact counsellor Lisa Jo Enevoldsen on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0045 29845902
Sign up here: https://www.place2book.com/en/sw2/sales/6gzx4abv5d
*Please note: According to Danish law, the Danish courses are free, but require a deposit of DKK 2,000. You get your money back when you pass the module test.